The 2010 BrandStuff Contest
Posted by Brand
on Jun 9th, 2010 in General
| 0 comments
Here’s your chance to win some really great stuff from the BrandG library. All it takes is a few minutes, and you could win real big C4C and Tumbler prizes!
This is what you do:
- Write a review of Tumbler (60 words or more). If you have already done so, you may submit that review.
- Post the review somewhere (Amazon, iTunes, GoodReads, podiobooks.com, B&N ).
- Get a link to your review (or instructions on how one can call it up).
- Post the link on Twitter, with the hashtag #BrandStuff
- E-mail me the link at BrandG@GMail.com with the title “BrandStuff”. Include the best way of contacting you.
On June 18th, 2010, I will collect all of the responses, assign each a number, and then use a random number generator to select the winners. The first number selected gets the first prize, the second number selected gets second prize, and so on.
This is what you can win:
- First Prize: An invite to the micropayments system Flattr and a signed Calls For Cthulhu puppet.
- Second Prize: An invite to the micropayments system Flattr and a signed Calls For Cthulhu DVD.
- Third Prize: A signed copy of my new novel Tumbler.
- Fourth Prize: A “peeping Cthulhu” doll and an e-book version of Tumbler.
- Fifth Prize: An e-book version of my unpublished zombie short story “Worse than the Disease”, featured in my reading at Balticon 44
The contest will run until June 18th. Multiple submissions are encouraged (if you leave reviews in multiple places).
Leave a Reply